Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)
What kind of training events can I list on the site?
- Pretty much anything that has to do with information/data/cyber/network (you get the idea) security. This may include events like local training classes, on-line training classes, events and conferences.
What are the costs?
- All of our listings are FREE!
- Featured Events: If you want greater visibility of your event you can choose to have your event listed as a Featured Event on our home page or on a category page. You will be given the opportunity to add these after you create your event listing. The fees are very reasonable: Home page ($34.95 for 90 days) and Category page ($19.95 for 90 days).
What are the event categories?
- To make life simple for everyone we have created four high-level categories for the events: Executive, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. You should decide which one of these is most appropriate based on the material in the training. We do ask that you only select one unless your class or event truly spans multiple categories.
Why doesn’t the total number of events shown in the sidebar equal the sum of the number of events shown from the four categories?
- This is because some events (when appropriate) are in multiple categories. The Events (nn) number is the total number of events whereas the category event count is how many are tagged for each of the four different event categories (Executive, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced).
We are a training and/or events company and have A LOT of listings. Is there an easy way to add events in bulk?
- Yes! Contact us for details.